Super Explorers take you deep into space to see the planets in our Solar System and beyond:
• Our Solar System has 8 planets, 5 dwarf planets and many minor planets.
• Most planets have at least one moon like Earth, but Jupiter has 69 moons and Saturn has 62!
• The Sun’s gravity keeps the planets in our Solar System circling around it.
• Mercury is the closest planet to the sun; the temperature there is 117˚C (243˚F).
• Neptune is the farthest planet from the sun; the temperature there is –216˚C (–357˚F).
• Scientists think there may be extraterrestrial life on Enceladus, a moon of Saturn, because there may be liquid water under the surface!